The World's Story is Yours to Tell
Time: October 10, 2010 all day
Location: Global - 10 am local time around the world
Website or Map: http://www.empoweredlivingfou…
Event Type: meditation, walk, positive-thoughts
Organized By: Empowered Living Foundation
Latest Activity: Oct 9, 2010
1. WHAT IS RESTORE BALANCE?
Restoring balance through positive thought refers to our way of thinking towards unity and care for each other and the environment as opposed to the current negative thinking causing wars, epidemics, crime, natural disasters, oppression, shrinking humanistic values and disunity amongst the global society.
2. WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
All you need to do is focus your intention on positive consciousness and restoration of balance within a specified time frame. You can do this on your own or in a group (see below for more detail).
3. WHO CAN JOIN IN?
Anybody willing to use their thoughts to create positive change and balance.
4. WHEN IS THE EVENT HAPPENING?
October 10th 2010 (10.10.10), Grand Canyon and Worldwide
The event will begin with setting forth the intention on October 8th, 2010, in the Grand Canyon. The thought wave will then be carried around the world by various groups and individuals who will get together at 10 a.m. on October 10th (10.10.10 - Local Time Zone). The S.H.I.F.T. group at Grand Canyon will remain connected on the thought wave through the entire event.
We invite you to experience a unique form of thought connection and positivity!
6. HOW DO I TAKE PART?
Great question, you can take part in 4 different ways.
• Come to Grand Canyon: You can join us for the three day event in the Grand Canyon.
• Join a Local Group in your area: you can join a local S.H.I.F.T. group in your area. The event will consist of a meditation and/or S.H.I.F.T. transformational walk. The walk is an experience of inner reflection calmness and resolve, permitting clarity of thought and definition of personal future direction- followed by a meditation to RESTORE BALANCE within the Global Society. The whole event will take approximately 2.5 hours.
• Set up a Group in your area: We invite you to become a S.H.I.F.T. Team Leader and organize this event in your local area. For a S.H.I.F.T. WALK, all you need to do is find a location that has plenty of natural beauty and fresh air allowing a walk with at least 10 stops with 5 minute walks in between each stop. (A detailed manual will be sent to you.) If you choose to have a meditation only, then you can choose your own venue.
• On your own: You can focus your positive thoughts from home or your location of choice on 10.10.10.
Thank you for your participation, please sign up at www.empoweredlivingfoundation.com so that we can track how many people will be joining this global event.