How Do I Participate?
Sign Upby joining our network.
Documentwhatever inspires you on 11.11.11.
Share the best of your experience and footage with the network.
Viewthe experiences of others.
One Day on Earth is committed to nurturing a supportive, vibrant, tolerant, and creative community. We hope to be as open as possible and allow you to celebrate your personal perspectives freely. It is exciting and revolutionary to be able to share perspectives of such quality with people across the world in one place.
We want to be sure that you put your passion into your videos and photos taken on 11.11.11. We strongly support freedom of speech, religion, and beliefs. We also want to be sure that other members of the community feel welcome and respected. We prohibit any form of solicitation that could be construed as harassment or destructive.
We are a community of compassionate, intelligent, creative people that strive to celebrate our diversity and understand our similarities and differences as a global community. In short, be respectful and give to the community, and the community will give back.Please check out our principles to see what One Day on Earth stands for: CLICK HERE
Do's and Don't
We have set out some important do’s and don’ts on how to participate in the One Day on Earth project. We believe the items to do are positive and will be rewarding; the don’ts are negative and will be grounds for removal from the community.
- Give positive feedback as comments
- Have fun and engage
- Use this as an opportunity to do something you have never done before
- Share your video and results with everyone you know
- Promote any film or project that will be shared with the One Day on Earth community on 11.11.11
- Create Groups to collaborate with others in the community across the globe.
- Learn from your experience
- Engage your local charity, school, or community to participate
- Practice tolerance and patience
- Debate ideas in a constructive way
- Report users who are abusing the site - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spam or message dozens of people the same solicitation.
- Promote a commercial project that is not connected with the 11.11.11 event
- Use this site as a dating service
- Post comments that have no constructive value or are off-topic
- Proselytize your religion or political agenda through messages or comments to people you don’t know. They may find this offensive. Save it for your video creation.
- Do anything that could be interpreted as harassment in any way
- Upload content you don’t own
- Upload anything that may be inappropriate: No sexually explicit material or porn. No videos that incite hatred, include hate speech, defamatory or discriminatory speech or videos depicting unlawful acts or extreme violence. If you think you may have a topic that may be unfairly censored feel free to email email@example.com and we can evaluate it on a case-by-case basis.
Note: We reserve the right to suspend a member at any time for any reason.