1. Who are you and what is your profession?
Jessica Bennett, professing cinematography and lighting design!
2. Can you tell us a little about your background and upbringing?
Born and bred in Miami, a 4th generation Floridian, I was raised in an Italian family from Syracuse New York, alongside my family of gladesmen.
3. What inspired you to become a filmmaker?
From a great independence in my youth I've developed a unique perspective on the innocence of beauty and the deception of darkness. Film as a medium is the truest portrayal of life.
4. Who or what do you most admire?
I admire any good doer.
5. What do you love about NYC?
I love the impact that NYC has on the rest of the world and everyone watching, because living here has a true quality of "anything goes" which can inspire anyone to do great things beyond the confines of general rules and tradition.
6. What do you fear most for NYC?
I fear that NYC will become more like an amusement park catering to big spenders, and less affordable to the truest identities that can flourish here in opportunities to make world changes.
7. What do you hope for NYC in the next 20 years?
I hope for a green design intervention, and to continue the leading role in equality, community, and innovation. Amen.